Monday, February 1, 2010

Stephanie's Take On.....Joint ProMotion





As a high school senior, I was diagnosed with arthritis. I hated, and still do for that matter, HATE to take any sort of medication. However, I needed medication to function without the annoying symptoms of arthritis. (Plus, our P.E. instructor was a drill sergeant and a little thing like arthritis was not an acceptable excuse for limited activity!)

As I entered my twenties, the consistent pain seemed to fade. I still dealt with arthritis, but it was not near as bad as it had been in my teen years.

Over the last few years, I've noticed that I am dealing with the pain a little more than I did in my twenties.

For about a month now I have been taking the Joint ProMotion. While I haven't been completely pain free, I can tell a BIG difference in how I feel. The best way I know to describe it to you is by saying:

Do you know what it feels like when you KNOW you need to pop your fingers? That tight, annoying, burning and sometimes painful feeling? That simple pop seems to relieve the pressure doesn't it? That is what arthritis feels like to me.

Since I've been taking Joint ProMotion, that tight feeling has pretty much gone away. I don't have the urge to "pop" my fingers. My knees and back don't ache like they did. Sure, I have had some of the arthritis issues but I can honestly say that I can tell a difference. I can actually do my complete workout without joint pain.

If you are interetsed in reading more about this product, please click on the link in the sidebar to go straight to our site, OR send me an e-mail and I will do my best to answer any questions you have.

Have a blessed week!
stephanie

3 comments:

  1. I just thought that this would be good for my brother. He has pain in his knees, alot, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say yes, try it! It took a week or so before I noticed the change...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the post. It was really helpful. One must buy bandages from a Disposable Bandages Supplier

    ReplyDelete