Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gut Health-Probiotic Boost

Our family has tummy issues. Chad, along with two members on his side of the family, live with Crohn's disease. One day, Chad will share the difference AdvoCare products have made in regards to that. It has been major.

Today, however, I want to share about our experience with ProBiotic Boost. One of our children struggles a bit with her tummy. Because of our family history, we probably pay a little more attention to tummy issues, so when AdvoCare introduced the new ProBiotic Boost, we ordered a box specifically for our girls. I wanted to see if adding this to their morning routine would make a difference in their tummy health. 

First of all, Boost comes in powder form. Our girls affectionately call them Healthy Pixie Sticks. Chloe just rips it open and consumes it like a pixie stick! She loves the taste and says it reminds her of candy. Emma is not crazy about straight powder in her mouth.  She prefers to mix it with applesauce. (You can mix the powder with any beverage. I mixed with water and the berry taste was very subtle.)

After a couple of months of taking ProBiotic Boost here is what I can tell you. Emma, who is my fruit/veggie/salad girl, says she feels good. :) This child does not deal with tummy issues.

Chloe on the other hand has seen a HUGE difference in how she feels. In fact, we did not order a box last month and ran out. We were out for several days and she was quick to tell me she needed it!

Some of her comments to me have been:

"My stomach just feels normal."

"I don't feel icky after I eat."

"My tummy does not feel gross when I eat fun food like ice cream."


Because I'm a list kind of girl, here are a few of the benefits of taking ProBiotic Boost:



  • Provides immune system support
  • Supports healthy intestinal function
  • Aids good digestion
  • Helps promote regularity
  • Great for the whole family (ages 4 and up)

  • Interested?  Check out the product page here

    Perhaps you are interested in a ProBiotic, but not in a powder form.  Our RESTORE is an excellent product.  You can find information for RESTORE on this page

    No comments:

    Post a Comment