Friday, July 2, 2010

Are You Interested in the 24 Day Challenge? If so, I need you!

Good Morning! It's hard to believe it's the 4th of July!!! What happened to June? Where did it go? I feel like we are halfway through the summer and honestly...I'm looking forward to fall and some SEC Football!

It's been a while since I posted anything about the 24 Day Challenge and since this is in the top 3 questions I receive about AdvoCare, I thought I would post the link to the challenge information page. It will answer so many questions and break down what you are doing and when you are doing it.

You can learn more by clicking here

For details, information and an overview of the products listed in the Challenge, go here.

I would LOVE to have two people who would take the challenge and let me pick their brain during the 24 days. Those two people would ideally be willing to share a before/after photo, and some (not ALL) of their "stats". :)

As a thank you for letting me document your journey, I will give you your choice of Spark Energy Drink, or Catalyst.

Are you interested? You can e-mail me at advocarega@gmail.com for more information.

Happy 4th of July!!!

Blessings,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. This blog grab my attention. i like the challage what you have mention. very helpfull. Thank you

    Ayurvedic stress management

    ReplyDelete