Friday, July 23, 2010

Susie's 24 Day Challenge



These are our daughters with their grandmother ZuZu. Zuzu, (Susie!) is taking the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge.

For those who don't know, the 24 Day Challenge is divided into two parts. First, the 10 Day Herbal Cleanse, followed by 14 days of MNS Max 3.

Today, Susie is on Day 5 of the Cleanse portion. She is doing great and I thought I would share with you some of her comments about her Challenge.


"I’m feeling great today. Before the cleanse I never ate breakfast. I always drank my Starbucks all morning. Now that I’m drinking my Spark and my shake, I do get hungry at 10am every morning. That’s a good thing though. I have my fruit. Normally, I rarely ate fruit – not good! This cleanse is definitely getting my focus on healthier foods. Weight loss or no weight loss, I feel healthier and look healthier! But I KNOW I’ve lost some weight already and I’m just starting day 5. I almost wish I could do this all the time instead of once a quarter. We’ll see what changes come about in Phase II of the 24 Day Challenge. I’m looking forward to it."

Did you notice in Susie's comments that she said her focus was on healthier foods? One thing that I admire about AdvoCare is that you will never hear, "take this pill and drop some pounds." Yes,the 24 Day Challenge is about weight loss, but more importantly it's about making choices that will improve your health. It's changing your focus and making healthy choices in the way you eat, the way you exercise and over time that changes the way you look and feel.

I am so proud of my mother in law for taking this challenge. I can't wait to see what next week holds for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment