Monday, August 9, 2010

Susie 24 Day Challenge Update -2

I have been in and out of town and focused on some family things since my last update on Susie's Challenge, I'm sorry my update has been so delayed! I do have some exciting news!

At the end of the 10 Day Herbal Cleanse, she had lost 11 pounds!! She had a great start and is doing so well.

Susie would tell you that last week was hard for her. There were a couple of days that she forgot to take her 30 minute before lunch pack. It was a crazy week at work and her schedule/routine was nowhere near normal. BUT, she is working hard at this and will continue to see results.

We all have weeks like that and feel like we aren't getting anywhere, but it's important to keep doing what you know is right. Even when you don't see the numbers on the scale moving! To quote my favorite kid's movie "Meet the Robinsons", KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

Last week as we e-mailed about it, she made the comment "I know that this is working." She also said she would continue to be using AdvoCare products after the Challenge because she knew they would help her stay on track to meet her weight loss goal.

She has the correct attitude. This is a lifestyle change and something that will happen over time, not in a couple of weeks. The 24 Day Challenge has jump started the weight loss and I'm so proud of her!

As she winds down the challenge I will share more of her comments. AND I'm hoping that as she continues to work toward her goal, she will let me share some of the ups and downs with you.

Happy Monday to you! We are starting school today so I need to jump off of here and go upstairs to wake my Seventh Grader and my Fourth Grader!!!!

Blessings,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment