Thursday, August 19, 2010

Susie's Challenge - Update 3

The first nine days of school have been a whirlwind and I haven't posted Susie's next update!

She lost 11 pounds during the 10 Day Cleanse, but delayed starting the MNS MAX 3 pack because her schedule and life was absolutely crazy. I want you to hear her words. Here is what she has to say after a few days of being off product and then starting again.

"I started back on the remaining 14 days of the 24 day challenge yesterday. I weighed before starting. I had gained 4 of my pounds back which honestly I thought it was more. I just felt heavier. As of this morning, I’ve already lost 2 of those. I am officially declaring Spark as the Fountain of Youth. Even after just one day of being back on the program I have more energy. I think to myself, why did I go off of it. I know why, schedules were very sporadic and I kept forgetting to take the pills before and with lunch. I didn’t want to waste my Spark and breakfast drink if I wasn’t going to do the program right. Now I’m back on."

The road to getting healthy and staying healthy is going to have ups and downs. Susie did the right thing, she started again. I am so proud of her!

I'm thrilled to have another family on her seventh day of the Challenge. AND a sweet friend received her box of Challenge goodies today! It's exciting!!

If you would like to learn more about the 24 Day Challenge, please leave a comment or e-mail me at advocarega@gmail.com

Blessings,
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment