Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One More Reason I'm Crazy About C-Grams



If your like me you grew up hearing your mom say "Drink your orange juice, you need the Vitamin C!" Or, "Eat all your grapefruit, it's full of germ fighting vitamins." While I love grapefruit, (Especially when my in-laws bring us fresh grapefruit from their backyard in Florida!) I just can't drink a lot of orange juice. I just struggle with citrus. C-Grams have come along side the citrus I do consume and help me stay healthy.

Back in April I shared about our experiences with C-Grams. (You can read more here)
I will go ahead and tell you that as I type this on June 9, I have NOT had my yearly sinus/allergy junk that has attacked me for the last 10 years. Normally, I have about a week that just sends me to bed. I loose my voice, have horrible congestion..but I believe that C-Grams have helped me to fight that off this year.

That was THE one reason we started taking C-Grams. However, this week as I watched Good Morning America I heard a well known Doctor say that Vitamin C helps you burn fat while you workout. He talked about eating foods that are full of Vitamin C, but for me I immediately thought of the C-Grams Chad and I take.

There are so many positive things happening in our health since we began taking AdvoCare products. If I had to list my favorite products, C-Grams would be in the top spot.

To learn more, or to purchase C-Grams, click here.

Thanks for stopping in today!

Blessings,
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment