Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SLAM!!!


It's summer! Love that, but the heat. Oh the heat! It's taking everything out of me and we aren't even outside during the warmest part of the day!! For whatever reason, the heat just seems to zap my energy and my ability to think. All I want to do is finish my household chores and take a nap with my kids! This is why I'm crazy about my (almost daily) Slam.

I have been "tweeting" and posting on Facebook about having my afternoon Slam, so I thought I would share a little bit about this product with you.

SLAM is an energy drink. It is 2 ounces of sugar free energy, (without the jitters) that also helps me focus. Because sometimes, my focus needs more focus. (You will get that line only if you have seen the new Karate Kid movie!)

This is a product that I wasn't expecting to be that crazy about. I am a coffee girl. I drink coffee off and on all day. One afternoon in February, I tried the LemonAid flavored Slam and was amazed at how I felt. It gave me the kick start I needed to finish my day, AND I felt more focused. I also noticed that as the afternoon turned into evening I didn't feel sluggish.

After a week of replacing my afternoon coffee with a Slam, I decided to go back to having a cup of coffee in the afternoon. Do you know what happened? I felt horrible come dinner time. I just felt...BLAH, for lack of a better word. I felt sluggish, tired, and there were a couple of days that I had a dull headache.

Understand, this girl loves her coffee! I drink a couple of cups every morning, BUT. My days of keeping a fresh pot at all times are over. Come noon, my coffee pot is cleaned and set for the next morning. When I need an afternoon boost of energy, I drink Slam.

Right now I'm LOVING the Strawberry Blast flavor, but LemonAid is always in my fridge and will probably remain my favorite. :)

You can click HERE to learn more about this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment