Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stephanie's Journal Wrap Up

I made it!!! And feel great!

I have lost a few pounds and have a few more to go. It doesn't help when you spend a holiday weekend with family eating all your favorites. :) I am not ashamed to say that I did have a dessert or two (okay 3 or 4) over the holiday weekend. BUT, I did take a nice walk on Monday in the heat with one of my 3 year old nieces on my hip!!! (See, I'm trying to make myself feel better.)

For me this product did exactly what it said it would do. I could tell a difference in my appetite and feel that I'm on my way to eating smarter and healthier.

Since we traveled over the weekend, I found that I did not drink as much water each day. That is one drastic change for me. WATER. Not tea, lemonade, or the occasional soda, but water. I LOVE those drinks, but if I'm not getting enough water I feel blah. (Great adjective isn't it?)

So where do I go from here?

Well, I will continue to exercise as I have been. (Yoga, walking and swimming now that summer is here) Drinking lots of water of course and I will be taking my CorePlex Chewables. (More on this product later in the week.)





I feel that using MNSMAX C has helped me to focus on being smarter about what goes into my body. For someone who would just grab a Little Debbie snack cake and a coke for lunch...(no, I am not kidding) this is huge.

Thanks for taking this journey with me! If you have any questions, please leave me a comment. I would love to share more with you!

Blessings,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment