Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Vitamin War

Since my oldest daughter was a little thing, we have had an on-going vitamin war. I started off using the famous gummie vitamins thinking that because they were similar to a piece of candy, she would not fight me on it. Wrong. She KNEW that sticky gummie bear sitting on her breakfast plate was good for her and she was NOT going to take it. It was a battle of wills and I can honestly say there were mornings I just gave it up. Now that my girls are a little older and we are on the go more than ever, I am a little more intense about making sure they are getting their vitamins.

It's been almost a month now since we exchanged our old gummie vitamins for this AdvoCare product:



I am thrilled to say that our vitamin war has came to an end. Our youngest told me a couple of weeks after we started CorePlex Chewables that "I LOVE these vitamins so much more than the gross gummies." Our oldest is still not crazy about taking a vitamin every day, but other than the eye roll when I place it on her breakfast plate, she takes it with no comment. THAT is huge! I'm sure any mother of a middle school girl totally gets this. :)

If you have children 4 years or older may I strongly suggest that you take a look at adding CorePlex Chewables to your morning routine? You can find more info and place orders here.

1 comment:

  1. There are so many different types of vitamins. Each vitamins have their unique work. Your daughter is an intelligent. She know vitamins is good for her.

    hyperhidrosis

    ReplyDelete