Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stephanie's Journal Days 9, 10 and 11!

Days 9 and 10 of MNS Max C

I'll be real honest and say that I have been fighting a headache for 3 days. This is why I didn't post yesterday. I have kept up my water but honestly, haven't felt like cooking OR eating.

Our schedule this week has been crazy and we have not had a family dinner since Monday. Everyone has been grabbing quick meals and leftovers on the go. This on top of the nagging headache has made it more difficult to eat healthy. I'll confess that I did have fast food Tuesday night. And it had been a while since I've had any. Yes, it was good! BUT, I felt so sluggish after eating it that I'm not sure I really care to have it again!


I can tell a difference in my appetite. I'm not having the afternoon "I'm starving" feeling around 3:30 or 4:00 like I usually get. When we sit down for meals, I am hungry, but find that I'm done before the food on my plate is gone. I do NOT feel guilty for not eating everything. I'm just full faster. :)

While I LOVE my afternoon strawberry Slam, yesterday I did have a cup of coffee. Today, I will be having the Slam. I could tell a HUGE difference about an hour or so after the coffee. With the Slam, I feel more alert, energized and ready to tackle the next project. Yesterday about an hour or so after my cup of coffee, I just felt sluggish. The headache wasn't helping I'm sure, but I felt worse AFTER the coffee that used to kick start me in the afternoon!

Today, I'm doing a little yoga, drinking lots of water and catching up on some much needed housework!

Hard to believe it is day 11 of 14 days with this product. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next few days hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment