Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's Summer and I'm Getting Serious

Serious about my health. I know we normally see a health awareness push in late December early January, but for me...I feel it in the summer.

This year I've decided that I'm going to do more than just think about shedding the last 10 pounds of baby weight. (It's about time since our babies are 11 and 9!!!)

With that in mind, I ordered this:




She arrived Friday afternoon and I'm ready to start! Come Monday morning I will begin using this product as well as making some changes in my diet and exercise.
Over the next two weeks I will be blogging daily about my experience with this product. I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks for stopping by today! We are so glad you are here. I hope you'll check back in Monday as I start this journey!

Blessings,
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment