Monday, May 24, 2010

Stephanie's Journal Days 6-8 1/2 Way There!

May 24, 2010

Over the weekend, I did not stop long enough to do a journal entry. So today I'm just going to re-cap day 6 and 7 and then to Check the Scale Monday.

Day 6 & 7

It was hard for me to get my water in this weekend. We had a busy two days and I did not carry enough water bottles with me. That made for three days in a row that I did not meet my personal water goal. :) Today...I'm pretty close to it.

Day 8

That's today and it's Monday so that means it is CHECK THE SCALE day.

I'm happy to say that I have lost a little more than 1/2 a pound. :) Not much, BUT it is a start. Remember, for me this is more about eating healthy and smart and getting on the road to a healthier lifestyle. I feel strongly that as I do this the last 10 pounds will come off.

Thanks to my off and on committment to the Shred over the fall and winter, I'm very happy to report that last years swimsuit is too big! I put it on this morning and well...it was just too big. I had to pull out my standby black tank to take the girls to the pool. It was also too big. It will be okay for sitting in the sun, but there is no way I could get in the water in it!! THAT made me feel good and I'm going to wait a couple of weeks before I purchase a new suit. Very cool!

I'm at the halfway point with the MNS MaxC product.. loving it and the changes I see taking place.

Now, I'm off to finish up the weekend laundry and try to get a walk in.

Happy Monday!
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment