Monday, May 17, 2010

Stephanie's Journal Day 1

Here we go! In true journal fashion, I'm going to share how I'm feeling each day. Also, I'm Making simple notes about meals/snacks and exercise. When these two weeks have passed, I want to be able to look back and this journal and have a good picture of how I felt each day.

I have to say, one thing that is helping me is that there is no question of what to take when.

You can see in this picture that there are four individually wrapped sections. On the reverse side, it says "Take 30 mins. BEFORE breakfast", "Take 30 mins. BEFORE lunch" or "Take WITH breakfast or Lunch". It's "stephanie" proof! :)




May 17,2010

Day 1.

Got up very excited to start the MNSMAX C product.


I got up, took the 30 minutes before breakfast pack, and had some quiet time before breakfast.

Breakfast consisted of oatmeal, coffee and water. I took my with breakfast pack and felt fine.

Almost forgot to take my 30 minutes before lunch pack. SO, I set a reminder on my Blackberry for each day. I know that this particular pack will be the one I have problems remembering.

By the end of lunch (leftover pasta and roasted veggies) I'm done with the supplements for the day. All four packets are empty and I feel good.

It's about 3:15 right now and I am surprisingly not hungry. The girls and I usually have a fruit snack or popcorn in the afternoon, today I really do not want anything.

Over the last week, I have increased the amount of water I drink, and today I'm a little behind what I have gotten used to drinking so I do feel thirsty.

I did weigh this morning, but will NOT be sharing that here!!! Goodness no. :)
I will say again that I'm working on getting rid of the last 10 pounds of "baby" weight.

Exercise. Today I intended to do the Shred level 1. BUT, instead have been working in the yard and attempting to catch up on laundry. I'm thinking the landscaping stones I've been moving most of the morning can be considered weights. :) I'm headed now to do some yoga.

See you Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment