Thursday, May 20, 2010

Stephanie's Journal Day 4

May 20, 2010

Day 4 Today was a bit busier than normal and I'm just now sitting down to journal. It's late and I've got an early morning so forgive my short entry!

Food for today:

Breakfast: Oatmeal, water, coffee
Lunch: Soup/Crackers Water
Dinner: Family was gone so I had a snack dinner. Crackers/cheese and fruit

Water: I got a little more than my 64 ounces today!!!

I will say that today I had an extra cup of coffee. (Only because I met some friends for coffee and to talk Bible study. Two of my favorite things.)

Overall I have felt okay today. Not really hungry at all come to think of it. Probably because we were busy and I was not thinking about what I was fixing for dinner!

I'm very excited about the changes I have made in my life and I look forward to seeing the results!

Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment