Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stephanie's Journal Day 3

May 19, 2010

Day 3. Maybe because I didn't fall asleep until after 1:00 this morning, or maybe because it is Wednesday...whatever the reason I am dragging today. I will be having a strawberry Slam in an hour or so. Those always give an energy boost!

It could be because I did have a nice walk/run last night while the girls were in Karate. Not sure how far, but I'm almost positive Chad can tell me! I walked/ran the perimeter of our church campus. I have NEVER noticed just how many inclines there are! Goodness.

Overall, I feel good! I'm finding that I am hungry at meal time, but not so much in between. (with the exception of after my walk/run last night..I felt like I could have eaten an entire bucket of fried chicken! BUT, I didn't!)

Today I had: oatmeal, water and coffee at breakfast.

A cup of coffee while I had my quiet time.

For lunch: potato soup and tomato basil wheat thins with water to drink and YES:

I had a small serving of peach cobbler. The cobbler was our American Idol treat last night. I had an even smaller portion last night and you know what? THAT is probably why I had trouble going to sleep!

WATER: Yesterday at this point I was pretty close to getting my water ounces in. Today, not so much. I'm working on my second bottle not sure I will get in the full amount. (My goal is 64 ounces a day)

EXERCISE: Used the Wii Fit plus for Yoga. Also used it for some aerobics. (Ran with Chloe and won!) Taking a walk outside and then working in the yard a little. Yes, I count working in the yard because it's physical and I will sweat. :)

This is the link to the Trim page of the AdvoCare line. In case you are just joining this journey, I'm using the MNS MAX C. This product is focused on core nutrition and appetite control.

Thanks for stopping by today! Leave us a comment and say Hi!!!

Blessings,
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment