Friday, May 21, 2010

Stephanie's Journal Day 5

May 21, 2010

Day 5

Five days in and my weight has gone down. About 1/2 pound. :) I have been good about NOT getting on the scale, but figured I would just see since we are on day 5. I keep reminding myself that this is NOT about weight, but about being healthy. However, I found myself obsessing about the number yesterday and today. Not a good thing for me. I know that I need to set some boundaries SO...

I'm going to make Monday my Check the Scale day. I will be weighing early on Monday mornings from here on out. (This will help me to NOT blow it on the weekend.)

Today was an off day for me. I overslept and my morning routine was off. Instead of having breakfast between 7:00 and 8:00, I did not eat until 9:00. I have not had as much water today and just feel sluggish. I know it's from the crazy morning, so we are turning in early tonight.

We have a pretty busy weekend, planned so I will probably combine day 6 and 7 on Sunday evening.

Thanks for stopping by today! We are so glad you are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment